All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis easy-to-read book with gentle illustrations tells the well-kwn Bible story of Easter. It's an ideal story for children who are learning about their religion and starting to read on their own. Full color.
- Author BiographyJean M. Malone lives in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Bryan Langdo lives in Trumansburg, New York.
- Author(s)Jean M Malone
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintG P Putnam's Sons
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width175 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bryan Langdo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.91Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.87Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $35.75Trending at AU $44.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.