All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this beautiful and lucid guide, Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh offers gentle anecdotes and practical exercises as a means of learning the skills of mindfulness-being awake and fully aware. From washing the dishes to answering the phone to peeling an orange, he reminds us that each moment holds within it an opportunity to work toward greater self-understanding and peacefulness.
- Author BiographyThich Nhat Hanh, a Buddhist monk, is the master of a temple in Vietnam, the lineage of which is traceable across two centuries to the Buddha himself. British narrator John Lee has read audiobooks in almost every conceivable genre, from Charles Dickens to Patrick O'Brian. He has won numerous Audie Awards and AudioFile Earphones Awards, and he was named a Golden Voice by AudioFile in 2009.
- Author(s)Thich Nhat Hanh
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication24/12/2012
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight79 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Narrator(s)John Lee
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time180
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $93.78Trending at AU $97.13
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.81
- AU $32.65Trending at AU $39.17
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.48
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.57
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.19
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.