All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.91
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $34.92
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.25
- AU $18.60Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $45.08
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $38.07
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn this beautiful and lucid guide, Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh offers gentle anecdotes and practical exercises as a means of learning the skills of mindfulness-being awake and fully aware. From washing the dishes to answering the phone to peeling an orange, he reminds us that each moment holds within it an opportunity to work toward greater self-understanding and peacefulness.
- Author BiographyThich Nhat Hanh, a Buddhist monk, is the master of a temple in Vietnam, the lineage of which is traceable across two centuries to the Buddha himself. British narrator John Lee has read audiobooks in almost every conceivable genre, from Charles Dickens to Patrick O'Brian. He has won numerous Audie Awards and AudioFile Earphones Awards, and he was named a Golden Voice by AudioFile in 2009.
- Author(s)Thich Nhat Hanh
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication24/12/2012
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight72 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)John Lee
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time180
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.