All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere was one he knew. No one to care what happened to him. As he tossed and turned trying to fall asleep, his mind would suddenly begin to panic and scream out in protest, How did I get myself into this? A pastor living in Communist Russia, Nickolai Panchuk struggled as a prisoner of the KGB to find his purpose. Persecuted for his Christian faith, Nickolai remained in a Siberian camp for eight years, refusing to sacrifice his faith and suffering the consequences. Harassed, beaten, and dejected, Nickolai found hope in the unlikeliest source: an old ox named Maksim. With the help and strength of God, Nickolai and Maksim worked together to perform a weekly miracle witnessing for Christ in the most disparaging of circumstances and winning souls along the way.
- Author(s)Bradley Booth
- PublisherReview & Herald Publishing
- Date of Publication14/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReview & Herald Publishing
- Weight77 g
- Width107 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.