All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver twenty years ago, Mother Teresa gave Donna-Marie Cooper O Boyle her first Miraculous Medal, and she has never taken it off. To date, Donna-Marie has given away thousands of Miraculous Medals. But what is the Miraculous Medal and why is it considered miraculous? Why is it important for us today? You ll learn the answers to these questions to these questions, and you ll also discover:
- Author BiographyDonna-Marie Cooper O Boyle is a Catholic wife, mother of five, and host and creator of the EWTN series Everyday Blessings for Catholic Moms. A catechist, speaker, and journalist, she is the bestselling author of numerous Catholic books, including Embracing Motherhood. She lives in Connecticut.
- Author(s)D. M. Cooper O'Boyle
- PublisherSt Anthony Messenger Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCincinnati
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Anthony Messenger Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.