All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe title poem of this collection is set in Mura, home to the Venetian glass-making industry. The alchemical processes of mirror-making, its 'furnaces and transubstantiations, / amalgams of tin and quicksilver' become a guiding metaphor for the poet. Cityscapes are haunted by memories both personal and historic.
- Author BiographyZoe Skoulding grew up in Suffolk, taught in the Himalayas after university, then moved to north Wales in 1991, where she teaches English. She is co-editor of Skald magazine.
- Author(s)Zoe Skoulding
- PublisherPoetry Wales Press
- Date of Publication18/05/2004
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBridgend
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight104 g
- Width144 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.