All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin Mike, Aaron, Dacota, and Sheldon and the always colorful Professor, as they travel through time on one misadventure after ather. Live from Atlantis is the second book in the Professor Trilogy. This misadventure takes them to the lost city of Atlantis, where they race through time to try and save it from destruction. Come ride a 200 foot tidal wave, tackle giant octopi, race through oceanic whirlpools, and find out the power of the Emerald Eye and what really happened to Atlantis. Oh, and much much more. Some secrets are only begining to emerge!
- Author(s)Craig E Waid
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.