All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.50Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.78Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionEleven-year-old Sallie March is a whip-smart tomboy and voracious reader of Western adventure vels. When she and her sister Maude escape their self-serving guardians for the wilds of the frontier, they begin an adventure the likes of which Sallie has only read about. This time however, the wanted woman isn't a dime-vel villian, it's Sallie's very own sister! What follows is t the lies the papers printed, but the honest-to-goodness truth of how two sisters went from being orphans to being outlaws and lived to tell the tale!
- Author BiographyAudrey Couloumbis's first book for children, Getting Near to Baby, won the Newbery Honor in 2000. She lives in upstate New York and Florida with her husband, Akila, and their dog, Phoebe. They have two grown children.
- Author(s)Audrey Couloumbis
- PublisherYearling Books
- Date of Publication23/01/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYearling Books
- Weight213 g
- Width133 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.