All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Misdirection of Education Policy poses critically important questions about the wisdom of American public education policy and reform initiatives. The approach suggested here is designed to offer an arterial that allows students and teachers to do more than simply prepare for STEM careers; it advocates for an education that helps people navigate life by becoming explorers who remain curious and analytical about their world.
- Author BiographyNancy Avery Dafoe is a published author and English educator at the secondary and college levels. Her books include Breaking Open the Box and Writing Creatively: A Guided Journal, published by Rowman & Littlefield in 2013 and 2014, respectively, and a memoir, An Iceberg in Paradise: A Passage through Alzheimer's, published by SUNY Press in 2015.
- Author(s)Nancy DaFoe
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/06/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight249 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.