All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Misfit Pumpkin kws he is different from all the other pumpkins in the pumpkin patch, because the pumpkins in Farmer Jim's field keep telling him so. They make fun of him telling him he will never be chosen for a Jack-O-Lantern this year. The Misfit Pumpkin is a story for everyone. It was written specifically for all children that perceive being different is unacceptable for one reason or ather. Our little pumpkin is fat and orange, but t round. This story helps children to realize being different doesn't make an individual a misfit, but wonderfully unique. It teaches the importance of accepting everyone for their differences, as well as, for their similarities. This story is excellent for reading aloud, because it stimulates imagination. It entertains those little ones who love the fun of Halloween, and at the same time teaches the value of acceptance. Children will love how the little pumpkin triumphs over adversity.
- Author BiographyVivian has written two other children's books: Corinne's Big Decision and The Mystery In Glen Cove published prior to The Misfit Pumpkin. She is an adjunct professor for the University of Phoenix, teaching Critical Thinking and Humanities. In her spare time she builds seasonal villages for her three grandchildren; Bella, Colin and Riley, to enjoy. She resides in Michigan.
- Author(s)Vivian Kolodziej
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lois Vivian
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.