All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's October 1958. Eleven-year-old Amy wakes from a nightmare with the constant sound of pounding drums in her head. Her cousin Tracy hears them, too. They are the only ones who can. When famed scientist Dr. Sven Von Thistle arrives on the evening of their mothers' annual gala, the drumming mysteriously stops. There's something sinister about the mystery potion Dr. Von Thistle carries in his trench coat pocket. Amy fears he wants to kidnap them. Tracy thinks she's making a big deal out of thing. What would a famous scientist want with ordinary ol' them? But Amy and Tracy are anything but ordinary. The girls are gifted with special skills, including higher-than-average intelligence, and they can read each other's minds. Amy's nightmare seems to be coming true after all. Can they escape the evil scientist once and for all, or might they be trapped in different time periods separated from each other forever?
- Author BiographyK.G. Wehner lives in upstate New York with her two children. Although they have not yet found any time portals in their home, they continue to search.
- Author(s)K G Wehner
- PublisherReedale Karma Press
- Date of Publication07/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReedale Karma Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.