All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dungy kids learn that honesty is the best policy even when you can t resist a tempting treat! When Mom brings home cupcakes for dessert, all the Dungy kids are thrilled. These are for after dinner, she tells the children, and they all agree. But when she opens the box after dinner, one of the treats is gone! Who took the missing cupcake? Justin, Jordan, and Jade all have the same answer Not me! Dad says it s a real mystery, and that they must all look for the missing cupcake. But Jade has a heavy heart and cupcake crumbs on her bedroom floor. Was Jade the one who couldn t wait for dessert? This charming Level 2 Ready-to-Read features all the Dungy children and highlights the importance of always telling the truth.
- Author BiographyTony and Lauren Dungy are active members of a number of family, faith, and community-based organizations including All Pro Dad, iMom, Fellowship of Chrstian Athletes, Mentors for Life, Family First, Big Brothers Big Sisters of America, and the Boys and Girls Club of America. Tony is a former NFL player and retired head coach of the 2006 Superbowl Champions, the Indianapolis Colts of the National Football League.
- Author(s)Lauren Dungy,Tony Dungy
- PublisherSimon Spotlight
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleReady-To-Read - Level 2 (Hardcover)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon Spotlight
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Vanessa Brantley Newton
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.