About this product
- DescriptionThese books are the perfect introduction to the world of safe, appealing graphic vels. Each story uses high-interest topics, repeating patterns, and core vocabulary words appropriate for a beginner reader. Combine the entertaining story with comic book panels, exciting action elements, and bright colours, and a first graphic vel is born.
- Author BiographyLori Mortensen is a multi-published children's author who writes fiction and nonfiction on all sorts of subjects. When she's not plunking away at the keyboard, she enjoys making cheesy bread rolls, gardening, and hanging out with her family at their home in northern California.
- Author(s)Lori Mortensen
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2011
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleMy First Graphic Novel
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.