Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionA will is a legal document intended to divide up one's property and provide for one's heirs. However, there is ather kind of will that has long been in use in the Judeo-Christian traditions. It is the Last Will and Testament or an Ethical Will. In it, the writer tries to sum up what he or she has learned and/or valued in life and to express what they want most for their loved ones. Your Testament may also contain your memoirs. You may choose to broaden your emphasis and include family stories that show the source of your values. This book also contains some sources and ideas to stimulate your thinking in that direction.
- Author(s)Phyllis Porter Dolislager
- Date of Publication18/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.