All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionIs peace the missing piece in your day? Emotional distress and physical disease have something in common-stress! What is the antidote? The peace of Christ. Tragically, many Christians are living far below their true inheritance, engulfed in stress and captured by their own emotional life, rather than being lifted and carried on the river of peace God is sending their way each day. These 24 lessons from Healing Streams' Matters of the Heart teaching series will show you how to bring your heart to God and how to receive His Heart for you. Where our inner state is concerned, there are two great assignments which are actually gracious invitations to experience the life Jesus died to give us: The first task is restoration. Preparing our inward state to hold up under the pressures of daily life requires recovery of the natural grace that got lost along the way. For all kinds of reasons-t least of which is getting free of the pain-we need to recover from any emotional brokenness coming to us from our past. But there is ather level... The second task is mastery. As we learn to manage our emotional life, we t only receive freedom from the past, but we gain the graced ability to reign with wisdom over our own emotions, making it possible to live even the most active days with deep peace and Spirit led resourcefulness. Learn to live in a river of peace!
- Author BiographySteve Evans came to faith as one brought back from the dead after a decade of occult oppression and torment. His passion is to see people everywhere released from emotional pain and brokenness and restored to their full inheritance. Through Healing Streams Ministry he and his wife Eunice teach believers how to recover their emotional freedom and master their inward state. He has authored four books: The Missing Peace, An Illustrated Guide to the Spiritual Life, Matters of the Heart: A Workbook for Personal Transformation and Rescued from Hell which tells the story of his own harrowing descent into inner darkness and ultimate restoration. Steve is an ordained minister and a former carpenter, craftsman and missionary.
- Author(s)Steve Evans
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byAnne-Marie Evans
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.