Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe Missing Pieces is a compilation of stories about life with autism from individuals with some form of autism, and those who love them. All proceeds go to support the FACES camp for kids with autism.
- Author BiographyPolly Bouker is an Assistant Professor of Geology at Georgia Perimeter College in Covington, Georgia, and holds degrees in Geology from Western Carolina University and The University of Georgia. Polly is married and has an 11 year old daughter, and a 10 year old son who has autism. She is actively involved in fundraising for autism research. Teresa Johnson is the Founder of F.A.C.E.S. Autism support group, which is a 501c3 non-profit organization in Walton County, GA. She is a graduate of Augusta State University and is a current student at Kaplan University pursing a Bachelor of Science in Psychology with a concentration in Applied Behavior Analysis. She also is the Parent Mentor for the Walton County Dept of Education for Exceptional Students and serves as Co-Chair of the State Parent Mentor Partnership Council for 2009-10. She is married and has a son who is a college sophomore, and a son who is a high school senior and has autism.
- Author(s)Polly Bouker,Teresa Johnson
- Date of Publication25/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.