Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe work of the Holy Spirit, then, is primarily to show men the ermity of their sin in rejecting the Lord Jesus Christ. A man may be guilty of breaking every commandment in the decalogue, but if he comes to God in repentance and puts his trust in the Lord Jesus Christ, he will find that all his sins have been covered by the atoning work of the Cross, and he may be saved for eternity by simple faith in the One who died for his offences and lives again for his justification. He thus becomes a new creature in Christ Jesus, because born of God, and created unto good works, as the natural result of the new life communicated to him. And so, my hearer, the great question that the Spirit of God would w bring home to you is this: What relationship do you bear to Him who died on the cross? We read in the Word, If any man love t our Lord Jesus Christ let him be Anathema, Maranatha. These two untranslated words (one from the Hebrew and the other from the Syriac) are evidently put into the text by the Spirit of God to challenge attention and inquiry. The first means devoted to judgment, and the other means, The Lord cometh. If you persist in refusing to trust the Saviour, you must be devoted to judgment at the coming of the Lord.
- Author BiographyHenry (Harry) Allan Ironside was born in Canada in 1876. Converted at the age of fourteen, he lived to preach and did so throughout North America and the British Isles. For Eighteen Years he was pastor of Chicago's Moody Memorial Church. The author of over 100 books, his scholarship was recognized by many Bible Institutes and Seminaries. H.A. Ironside went on the be with the Lord in 1951. The clarity of his preaching led hundreds of thousands to a knowledge of the Word of God. His writings are as fresh and instructive today as when first published.
- Author(s)H a Ironside
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.