All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCaptain Frederick Marryat (July 10, 1792 - August 9, 1848) was an English velist, a contemporary and acquaintance of Charles Dickens, ted today as an early pioneer of the sea story.
- Author(s)Captain Frederick Marryat
- PublisherEcho Library
- Date of Publication10/01/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEcho Library
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.