All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you see motherhood as a mission and divine calling? Today's Christian moms come from a full range of personal and professional contexts, whether they are homemakers, full-time workersin the marketplace, or somewhere in between.Yet many Christian mothersare living missional lives, using their gifts and abilities to further God's kingdom by engaging the world around them.They artfully, passionately, and sometimes messily juggle multiple callings and demonstrate in their modern-day contexts how they are emulating the woman of ble character in Proverbs 31. The Missional Mom will affirm Christian mothers who desire to t only to build their homes in a Christ-like way, but also engage the world with their skills, abilities, and interests.It won't minimize the importance of a woman's role in her home, but it will encourage her to t igre the stirrings God has planted within her to extend her influence.
- Author BiographyHELEN LEE is an award-winning freelance writer and editor with nearly two decades of experience publishing in the Christian market. She is the co-editor of and contributor to Growing Healthy Asian-American Churches (IVP, 2006) and co-founder of the Best Christian Workplaces Institute, which runs the annual Best Christian Places to Work survey. Helen has written numerous articles for publications such as Christianity Today, Today s Christian Woman, re: generation quarterly and Leadership Journal (LJ). In both 2008 and 2009, her articles for LJ earned Higher Goals awards in reporting from the Evangelical Press Association. As a former editor and writer with Christianity Today, she has worked with or interviewed a wide range of evangelical luminaries, such as Michael Card, J.I. Packer, and Chuck Colson. She is married to classical pianist and Moody Bible Institute professor Brian Lee; together they have three young sons. Helen is also a homeschooling mom and seeks to provide her sons with a classical Christian education; she and her family reside in Chicagoland.
- Author(s)Professor Helen Lee
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width141 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.