All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWell-written, fast-paced, entertaining and guaranteed factual, this is t a tale of woe or sexual scandals but a delightful, occasionally provocative, tribute to times-gone-by in the rural West of Ireland in the 1950's. This is t a pot-boiler; it's a book to be read slowly, sentence by sentence and savoured for its authenticity and historical accuracy. This is the 'real McCoy'.
- Author BiographyBorn on a small farm in the rural West of Ireland shortly after World War 2, Tom emigrated to urban England at age 18. By age 23 he had become a Primary school teacher. He married and has three grown-up sons. He left teaching in dramatic circumstances 31 years later. He later worked part-time in adult education, using his teaching and computer expertise to help students from all over the world learn English. He retired in 2010. At last he has the leisure time to write a little. This is his first book to be published.
- Author(s)Tom Hosty
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication23/06/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.