All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn this ground breaking book, Dror Ben Ami will introduce you to a secret language of metaphors, images and symbols, well understood by the scholars of various ancient cultures for thousands of years, but since then pushed aside and ridiculed by, so called, modern theologians who insist upon a literal interpretation of scripture. This fascinating study will explain for you, in detail, the symbolism behind: The Land of Milk and Honey; The Garden of Gethsemane; The Parables of the Vineyards; The Throne of Solomon and much, much more. It will answer such questions as: What really happened in the Garden of Eden? Was Jesus really a carpenter? Is there really a heaven and a hell? What does it really mean to be born again? Does a dove really represent peace?
- Author BiographyDror Ben Ami has studied English and Comparative Literature at Georgetown University, George Washington University and the University of Haifa. Building on research begun almost forty years ago, Mr. Ben Ami has written a complete commentary on Biblical Law (i.e. The Hebrew Torah) and is currently working on a complete commentary of the four gospels. Living in Israel since 1980, Mr. Ben Ami brings a unique perspective to scripture, answering many questions that few people have the background, or the knowledge, to even ask....
- Author(s)Dror Ben Ami
- Date of Publication28/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.