All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionA considered look at the Mitterrand presidency as a whole, its place in French history, and the trends for the twenty-first century emerging under Chirac. The fourteen years during which Mitterrand was at the helm ushered in fundamental change in many different domains, as France faced up to new challenges in an increasingly uncertain world. This study evaluates the impact and legacy of the Mitterrand years in the following key areas: the Republic; socialism; Europe and foreign affairs; business and the ecomy; society; and culture.
- Author BiographyMairi Maclean is Senior Lecturer in French and European Business at Royal Holloway at the University of London.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight453 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMairi Maclean
- Edition Statement1st ed. 1998
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.