The Mobile Application Hacker's Handbook by Jon Lindsay, Dominic Chell, Shaun Colley, Ollie Whitehouse, Tyrone Erasmus (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $65.20Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $112.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSee your app through a hacker's eyes to find the real sources of vulnerability The Mobile Application Hacker's Handbook is a comprehensive guide to securing all mobile applications by approaching the issue from a hacker's point of view. Heavily practical, this book provides expert guidance toward discovering and exploiting flaws in mobile applications on the iOS, Android, Blackberry, and Windows Phone platforms. You will learn a proven methodology for approaching mobile application assessments, and the techniques used to prevent, disrupt, and remediate the various types of attacks. Coverage includes data storage, cryptography, transport layers, data leakage, injection attacks, runtime manipulation, security controls, and cross-platform apps, with vulnerabilities highlighted and detailed information on the methods hackers use to get around standard security. Mobile applications are widely used in the consumer and enterprise markets to process and/or store sensitive data. There is currently little published on the topic of mobile security, but with over a million apps in the Apple App Store alone, the attack surface is significant. This book helps you secure mobile apps by demonstrating the ways in which hackers exploit weak points and flaws to gain access to data. * Understand the ways data can be stored, and how cryptography is defeated * Set up an environment for identifying insecurities and the data leakages that arise * Develop extensions to bypass security controls and perform injection attacks * Learn the different attacks that apply specifically to cross-platform apps IT security breaches have made big headlines, with millions of consumers vulnerable as major corporations come under attack. Learning the tricks of the hacker's trade allows security professionals to lock the app up tight. For better mobile security and less vulnerable data, The Mobile Application Hacker's Handbook is a practical, comprehensive guide.
- Author BiographyDOMINIC CHELL is a director of MDSec and a recognized expert in mobile security, providing training to leading global organizations. TYRONE ERASMUS is an expert on Android security and heads Mobile Practice at MWR InfoSecurity SA. SHAUN COLLEY is a security consultant and researcher at IOActive specializing in mobile security and reverse engineering. OLLIE WHITEHOUSE is Technical Director with NCC Group who has previously worked for BlackBerry and Symantec specialising in mobile security.
- Author(s)Dominic Chell,Jon Lindsay,Ollie Whitehouse,Shaun Colley,Tyrone Erasmus
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/04/2015
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1358 g
- Width186 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.