All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionMany horse training books are meant specifically for experienced trainers, but this comprehensive and highly accessible resource is written specifically for the horse owner. Thirty-three basic lessons in foundation training are included with clear, step-by-step instructions meant to give every horse owner the ability to bring a green animal or one from troubled beginnings to a point where both horse and rider have the essential skills to pursue any equestrian discipline with confidence. More than 75 topics are covered, including release points, knowing the five control points, motivators, facing and following, perfecting leads, and speed control.
- Author BiographySean Patrick has been working with horses since 1992, is a former high-country guide, and writes for Trail Blazer magazine. He runs a horse training business focusing on performance-horse training, colt starting, problem horses, and horsemanship instruction. He lives in Oxford, Florida.
- Author(s)Sean Patrick
- PublisherTrafalgar Square
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationVT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafalgar Square
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight930 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.