All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis isn't your traditional kosher cookbook. Whether you're new to the kitchen, or new to keeping kosher, you'll love the array of creative and interesting recipes found in The Modern Kosher Kitchen. This modern cookbook includes recipes for preparing a family meal, hors d'oeuvres, vegetarian entrees, budget-friendly dishes, and new takes on holiday favorites for Passover and Hannukah. Don't worry about needing the talent or equipment of a professional chef. Ronnie Fein's recipes are creative and interesting, but never intimidating for home chefs. Throughout the pages of this cookbook, Ronnie also provides suggestions on what to serve with her dishes; how to change the dish from dairy to parve to meat (and vice versa); or how to change the recipe to suit a different need. You'll learn valuable tips on recipe shortcuts, information on unusual or new ingredients, and receive advice on product usage. Recreate your favorite family dishes and learn some new tricks with the help of The Modern Kosher Kitchen.
- Author BiographyRONNIE FEIN left a Wall Street law practice many years ago, became a freelance food and kitchen appliance writer, and never looked back. She currently writes regular features for the food sections of several daily newspapers including The Connecticut Post, The Advocate and Greenwich Time. She blogs at www.ronniefein.com as well as for other well-known Jewish and kosher websites, including Joyofkosher.com, Koshereye.com and Kveller.com. She is a board member and contributor to Jewish Woman Magazine (online and print editions) and contributes to the New Jewish Voice, a monthly newspaper. Her magazine and newspaper feature articles have appeared in Newsday, Cook's Illustrated, Consumer's Digest, Consumer Guide, Connecticut magazine, Westport magazine, Greenwich magazine and Fairfield County Woman. In addition to food writing, she teaches cooking at the Ronnie Fein School of Creative Cooking and gives lectures and cooking demonstrations for many women's and charitable groups on the subjects of cooking and kitchen equipment. JAMIE GELLER is one of the most sought-after Jewish food personalities worldwide. She is an award-winning TV producer and marketing executive at CNN, HBO, and The Food Network. She is author of Joy of Kosher: Fast, Fresh Family Recipes, founder of Kosher Media Network, and publisher of Joy of Kosher with Jamie Geller magazine and www.joyofkosher.com.
- Author(s)Ronnie Fein
- PublisherFair Winds Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationRockport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFair Winds Press
- Content Note50 color photos
- Weight515 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Photographs byJamie Geller
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $17.17Trending at AU $18.01
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.32
- AU $46.45Trending at AU $50.80
- AU $16.23Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $23.82Trending at AU $32.12
- AU $31.11Trending at AU $32.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.