All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Modern Law of Contract is a clear and logical textbook, written by an experienced author team with well over 30 years' teaching and examining experience. Offering a carefully tailored overview of all key topics for LLB and GDL courses, this eleventh edition has been thoroughly updated. The book also includes a number of learning features designed to enhance comprehension and aid exam preparation, including: Understand and remember core topics: boxed chapter summaries offer a useful checklist for students, while illustrative diagrams help to clarify difficult concepts; Identify important cases and assess their relevance: 'Key Case' features highlight and contextualise the most significant cases; Reflect on how contract law operates in context: highlighted 'For thought' features ask students to consider 'what if' scenarios, while 'in focus' features offer critical commentary on the law; Consolidate learning and prepare for assessment: further reading lists and comparison website directions at the end of each chapter direct you to additional interactive resources to test and reinforce your kwledge. Clearly written and easy to use, The Modern Law of Contract enables undergraduate students of contract law to fully engage with the topic and gain a profound understanding of this fundamental area.
- Author BiographyRichard Stone is Emeritus Professor of Law and Human Rights at the University of Lincoln. James Devenney is Professor of Commercial Law and Head of Exeter Law School.
- Author(s)James Devenney,Richard Stone
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note33 colour line drawings
- Weight1151 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement11th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.