Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this book is to provide parents, staff and others involved with mentally handicapped children and adults with up- to-date basic information and advice in their management. Methods of care, treatment and management of a heterogeneous group of people such as the mentally handicapped must of necessity include many disciplines if they are to be given an adequate service. This book is an attempt to bring the kwledge and experience of many people together. The size of the book could have been increased to include more detail on other aspects of the subject but this might easily have diminished its value as a convenient reference to as wide a readership as possible, both professional and n-professional. The contents deal essentially with the needs of the severely mentally handicapped and should have an application in most parts of the world. Much of the information and advice on services, and on treatment and management, is based on the experience of specialists working in the United Kingdom, this w being standard practice in most parts of the world.
- Date of Publication14/03/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byG.B. Simon
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1980
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.