All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Modern Mughal Mentality transforms hardships and difficulties into success stories by introducing the Jugaad Management Principle Business Model, which can be applied to any business, anywhere. For the purpose of this book, the term Jugaad will be defined as obtaining your objectives by maximizing resources through thinking out of the box. Following this new business model will inspire all types of companies around the world, matter how big or small, to create invative mentalities, products, and strategies. The Modern Mughal Mentality reveals ways in which companies everywhere can benefit from this new business model. It also reveals ways in which western companies can learn to be successful in India. Executives of multi-national corporations, government officials, and even American and global small business owners who have plans to do business in India will benefit from the invative and revolutionary approach to maximizing resources that The Modern Mughal Mentality delivers. Multi-sector success stories illustrate the various components of the Jugaad Management Principle Business Model. Specific questions in the Modern Mughal Mentality Exercises at the end will guide the reader through putting the Jugaad Management Principle Business Model to work for their business. Implementing the model can lead to increased profit, maximized resources, and a more efficient way of dealing with today s turbulent ecomy. The Modern Mughal Mentality also identifies international opportunities in various industries providing practical solutions to take the guesswork out of the equation. The Modern Mughal Mentality s four chapters reveal how the same mentality, which has enabled India to enjoy ecomic success in today s turbulent times can radically transform any business. The Jugaad Management Principle Business Model can be used to maximize resources and increase profitability in many sectors. Success stories, important lessons to remember, and opportunities for growth in both India and around the world are given. The Modern Mughal Mentality Exercises at the end leads the reader to think creatively and use The Modern Mughal Mentality to create invative and cost-effective solutions to problems on their own. Regardless of where the reader lives, or what type of business they run, they will be able to improve their bottom line by implementing these changes. Photo galleries of magical moments that led to the birth of The Modern Mughal Mentality give the readers of my book an opportunity to see some of my special moments and provide them ather unique way to connect to this book.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author- Dr. Afshan Naheed Hashmi afshanhashmi.com/ drafshanhashmi.com/ Dr. Afshan Naheed Hashmi was born in India and educated both in India and USA. She now lives in Rockville, Maryland, USA. Dr. Hashmi is an author, award-winning entrepreneur, speaker, educator, and a book, movie, make-up and beauty products reviewer, film critic and Radio and TV show host, a successful regulatory and business development and scientific professional with more than a decade of experience. She specializes in making innovative and value creation market entry strategies for companies looking to enter India. She also lectures and delivers seminars on Doing Business in India, including culture training. An award-winning entrepreneur, Dr. Hashmi has coordinated meetings and accommodations for U.S. business delegations in India. She has facilitated the introduction of U.S. businesses to potential U.S. and international partners, and vice-versa. Dr. Hashmi maintains an extensive professional network that is required to launch initiatives especially in the U.S., India, Qatar, UAE and Bahrain. Currently every month she delivers lectures on India's various aspects to a very large audience. Dr. Afshan Naheed Hashmi has an amazingly diverse career with extensive media experience. She is very popular in India, and many newspapers in India in English, Hindi, and Urdu having written about her including, The Hindu, Hindustan Times, and The Indian Express to name a few ( (drafshanhashmi.com/id16.html ).She has also appeared on major television channels in India and on TV Asia in the USA. Dr.Hashmi has had a total reach of over one billion people worldwide via print, TV, and online. Dr. Hashmi is the author of two blogs, India Business Innovations ( indiabusinessinnovations.wordpress.com/ ) and Connecting with the Dignitaries ( connectingdignitaries.wordpress.com/ ). She has authored numerous scientific reports, and has also written and presented various papers on the subject of biochemistry and molecular biology. With years of experience as a business development, regulatory, and scientific professional, Dr. Hashmi s wide experience base enables her to offer strategically sound advice in many business sectors. While working with clients on improving profitability, Dr. Hashmi was able to experience the powerful impact that the new business model revealed in The Modern Mughal Mentality firsthand. She has written articles and or comments for The Huffington Post, Elle India, Elle, Glamour, Forbes India, Harvard Business Review, Elle UK, Harper's Bazaar, Vogue, The Chew Show website, TNW Blog ( drafshanhashmi.com/id15.html ). Dr. Hashmi s popular lectures range in topics and include everything from improving profitability in the international business to international cuisine and culture. She is passionate about sharing her knowledge with others.
- Author(s)Afshan Naheed Hashmi
- Date of Publication21/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Vocational
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.