All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis pocket manual is a valuable tool for medical students as well as cardiovascular practitioners and internists worldwide, and provides a concise and much-needed update of beta-blocker use in the cardiovascular area (particularly hypertension and heart failure).<br><br>Beta-blockers (BBs) are a large and important family of therapeutic agents with primary use is in cardiovascular medicine. The therapeutic areas that BB covers include: Ischemic Heart Disease, Hypertension, Heart Failure and Arrhythmias.<br><br>It also provides a current update of the vital role of beta-blockers in the treatment of heart failure, and why some beta-blockers are ineffective .<br><br>The book also uncovers the clinical inaccuracies of how the UK NICE (National Institute for Clinical Excellence) Committee have got it wrong in their recent prouncements on BBs and hypertension.
- Author Biography<strong>John Malcolm Cruickshank</strong> M.D, Independent Cardiovascular consultant, University College Hospital, London; Withington Hospital, Manchester, UK.
- Author(s)John Malcolm Cruickshank
- PublisherPMPH-USA Limited
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationShelton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPMPH-USA Limited
- Content Noteill
- Weight397 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.