All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.62Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $24.55Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis study deals with EC Competition Law and analyses the switch from centralised enforcement of Art 81 and Art 82 ECT towards decentralised enforcement involving, in addition to the Commission, national authorities and courts. The reform also introduces a system that institutes a regime of ex-post control. One part of the book provides the general background, ather concentrates on the reform and discusses the various issues from a general perspective. Finally, the consequences for Italian competition law and its institutions are examined. As will be seen, there are good arguments to reject the main concern in respect of the reform. These are constituted by a feared lack of consistency and uniformity in the application of EC law. Nevertheless, still-to-dos can be found, among others, in respect of effective case allocation or regarding the harmonisation of national procedural rules.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Georg Miribung was born in South Tyrol in 1971 and studied Italian law at the University of Innsbruck. He obtained a master s degree in International Economic Law at the University of Warwick and was awarded the academic title of Doctor of Laws at the University of Innsbruck in 2004. Currently he works at the department for risk-management of a bank in Munich.
- Author(s)Georg Miribung
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEuropaische Hochschulschriften / European University Studies / Publications Universitaires Europeennes Reihe 2: Rechtswissenschaft / Series 2: Law / Serie 2: Droit
- Series Part/Volume Number4052
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight340 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.