All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first volume in a series entitled The Modula-2 Software Component Library. Charles Lins collection of reusable standard software components, could be the basis for every programmers software project in Modula-2. Components that are implementations of commonly used data structures are presented, along with an adequate description of their functionality and efficiency. Moreover, the books provide the background necessary to tailor these components to the specific needs of any Modula-2 environment. For every Modula-2 programmer this series of books might prove as useful and indispensible as the original language reference by Niklaus Wirth.
- Author(s)Charles Lins
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/03/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringer Compass International
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight504 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.