Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- Description2 Source Code Availability All of the source code in this volume, and some that is t, is available from the author for $20. The author is also interested in learning of any errors that may be found, though care has been taken in the construction of the modules to minimize the possibility of their occurence. Any other comments, suggestions, recommenda- tions, questions, or experiences with the use of these modules would also be of interest. The reader may contact the author via the publisher at the following address: C. Lins: Modula-2 Source Code c/o Springer-Verlag 815 De La Vina Street Santa Barbara, CA 93101 USA As of February 1989, source code is available on two 3. 5 Macintosh diskettes (800K HFS format) for Bob Campbell's Modula-2 compiler for MPW(formerly TML Modula-2) and the MacMETH Modula-2 compiler from ETH Zurich. The author intends to port this software to both the SemperSoft and MetCom Modula- 2 compilers on the Macintosh. For the IBM PC (and compatibles) the software is available for TopSpeed Modula-2 (a product of JPI). The source code will soon be converted to work with Logitech's Modula-2 compiler as well as Stony Brook's Modula-2. Please mention your hardware platform as well as the volume(s) in which you are interested Development Environment The software for this volume was developed using the MPW (Macintosh(TM) Programmer' s Workshop) version 3. 0 and Bob Campbell's Modula-2 compiler ver- sion 1. 4d7.
- Author(s)Charles Lins
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringer Compass International
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight708 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.