All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.59
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $25.27Trending at AU $27.69
About this product
- DescriptionAn adventure with the irresistible and irrepressible Mole Sisters. After starting out in a new direction, the Mole Sisters find themselves in the middle of a field of wavy wheat. Back and forth, up and down, the Mole Sisters play the time away, going everywhere they can--including straight to bed at the end of their tiring day.
- Author BiographyRoslyn Schwartz has lived in many places, including London, Paris, and San Francisco; she currently resides in Montreal. Roslyn is the author and illustrator of the first six popular Mole Sisters books as well as a new picture book for toddlers, Yo Baby!. She has also worked on animated films.
- Author(s)Roslyn Schwartz
- PublisherAnnick Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleThe Mole Sisters
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintAnnick Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight142 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Roslyn Schwartz,Michael Martchenko
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Reading Age2-4
- Interest AgeFrom 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.