All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the third symposium on Molecular Immulogy of Complex Carbohydrates, this text covers the latest in glycotopes, structures and functions of complex carbohydrates, recognition factors of lectins, biomolecular interactions and other glycosciences. This volume highlights the informative events of the Symposium on Molecular Immulogy of Complex Carbohydrates III, held at the Institute of Biological Chemistry, Academia Sinica, on July 15-20, 2007, in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Author BiographyDr. Wu has been studying on lectin-glycan interactions for more than 35 years, especially the recognition factors of lectins. He is the senior editor of the Molecular Immunology of Complex Carbohydrates 1 and 2 (Adv. Exp. Med. Biol. 228 and 491). Lectin recognition index is his ongoing project.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 705
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note249 black & white illustrations, 99 colour illustrations, 53 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1430 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edited byAlbert M. Wu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.