All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionCurcumin is derived from the root of the plant Curcuma longa (also called turmeric) and its medicinal uses have been described for over 5000 years. More than 1500 papers published within last half a century has revealed that curcumin has a potential in the treatment of wide variety of inflammatory diseases including cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, arthritis, Alzheimer, psoriasis etc, through modulation of numerous molecular targets. This is the first mograph to deal specifically with this subject.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/05/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 595
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note72 black & white illustrations, 3 colour illustrations, 17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1024 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byBharat B. Aggarwal,Shishir Shishodia,Young-Joon Surh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.