All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Mommy MD Guide to Getting Your Baby to Sleep features the best sleep advice from Mommy MD Guides doctors who are also mothers. This book talks about every aspect of sleep, from newborns to school-agers. You ll learn how Mommy MD Guides designed the optimal baby nursery for sleep, broke the nursing to sleep habit, helped their toddlers transition to big kid beds, cajoled their school-age kids into getting eugh sleep, and more. Each chapter opens with a special section, featuring information about your child s development, optimal sleep information, and a justification for a celebration.
- Author BiographyRallie McAllister, MD, MPH is a nationally recognized health expert. Her nationally syndicated newspaper column, Your Health, appeared in more than 30 newspapers in the United States and Canada. It was read by over a million people each week. Rallie has been the featured medical expert on more than 100 radio and television shows. She s the former host of Rallie on Health, a weekly regional health magazine on WJHL News Channel 11 with over one million viewers in a five-state area, and No Bones About It, a weekly radio talk show. Rallie s healthy-eating tips and interviews have been featured in dozens of popular publications, including USA Today, Women s Day, Better Homes and Gardens, Redbook, Family Circle, Parenting, Prevention, Men s Health, Women s World, Cosmo, Glamour, Health Magazine, Energy Times, Arthritis Today, and dozens of newspapers. Author Jennifer Bright Reich is the mom next door, navigating the challenges of motherhood by making the most of fabulous tips she has learned from her own doctors, family, and friends to parent her sons, 10-year-old Tyler and 8-year-old Austin. Jennifer is a writer and editor with more than 10 years of publishing experience. She has contributed to more than 150 books and published more than 100 magazine and newspaper articles. Jennifer created the website, DisneyWithKids, the site designed to save families traveling to Disney World with kids save money, time, and sanity. Jennifer proudly served as a Lieutenant in the U.S. Army for four years, including one year working directly for the three Commanding Generals of I Corps and Fort Lewis, Washington. After that, Jennifer worked for seven years on staff at Rodale before launching her own editorial services business, Bright Communications LLC, in 2004.
- Author(s)Jennifer Bright Reich,Rallie McAllister
- PublisherMomosa Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleMommy MD Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMomosa Publishing, LLC
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.