The Mommy MD Guide to the Toddler Years: More Than 900 Tips That 63 Doctors Who Are Also Mothers Use During Their Children's Toddler Years by Jennifer Bright Reich, Rallie McAllister (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe Mommy MD Guide to the Toddler Years offers trusted, reliable advice on all aspects of the toddler years. You will read how Mommy MD Guides faced the challenges of picky eating, potty training, tantrums, and night terrors. You ll also learn how Mommy MD Guides celebrated birthdays and holidays with their toddlers and enjoyed playdates, shopping trips, and vacations. These Mommy MD Guides generously shared the wisdom and tips that they learned to make their own children s toddler years more enjoyable. This book is divided into seven parts, each focusing on a different facet of parenting toddlers: growth and development, food and nutrition, health and safety, bathing and grooming, emotional health and discipline, learning and fun, and sleep. Each chapter opens with a special section featuring information about a toddler s development, tips on taking better care of you, and a justification for a celebration.
- Author BiographyRallie McAllister, MD, MPH is a nationally recognized health expert. Her nationally syndicated newspaper column, Your Health, appeared in more than 30 newspapers in the United States and Canada. It was read by over a million people each week. Rallie has been the featured medical expert on more than 100 radio and television shows. She s the former host of Rallie on Health, a weekly regional health magazine on WJHL News Channel 11 with over one million viewers in a five-state area, and No Bones About It, a weekly radio talk show. Rallie s healthy-eating tips and interviews have been featured in dozens of popular publications, including USA Today, Women s Day, Better Homes and Gardens, Redbook, Family Circle, Parenting, Prevention, Men s Health, Women s World, Cosmo, Glamour, Health Magazine, Energy Times, Arthritis Today, and dozens of newspapers. Author Jennifer Bright Reich is the mom next door, navigating the challenges of motherhood by making the most of fabulous tips she has learned from her own doctors, family, and friends to parent her sons, 10-year-old Tyler and 8-year-old Austin. Jennifer is a writer and editor with more than 10 years of publishing experience. She has contributed to more than 150 books and published more than 100 magazine and newspaper articles. Jennifer created the website, DisneyWithKids, the site designed to save families traveling to Disney World with kids save money, time, and sanity. Jennifer proudly served as a Lieutenant in the U.S. Army for four years, including one year working directly for the three Commanding Generals of I Corps and Fort Lewis, Washington. After that, Jennifer worked for seven years on staff at Rodale before launching her own editorial services business, Bright Communications LLC, in 2004.
- Author(s)Jennifer Bright Reich,Rallie McAllister
- PublisherMomosa Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleMommy MD Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMomosa Publishing, LLC
- Weight635 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.