All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRobert and Sharon are retired teachers who make a yearly pilgrimage to the idyllic Mexican town of San Miguel de Allende. They are committed to their annual trip, almost as much as they are committed to each other. Their journey to San Miguel often corresponds with the migration of the monarch butterflies to the Michoacan state. But this year is different. Robert has been diagsed with prostate cancer, and the couple must w question their continued travels, as well as their remaining time together. Cancer can be a quick killer, and one can guarantee Robert's health or how much time he has left. Even so, the magic of Mexico calls, and the couple finds it difficult to resist, despite Robert's declining strength. Mexico provides a temporary remedy for their bitterness and anger aimed at the unpredictability of life-a bitterness that must pass in order for their love to endure. Just like the monarchs, they too must migrate, sooner or later.
- Author(s)Randy Coates
- Date of Publication25/09/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.84Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.08
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $34.27Trending at AU $40.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.