All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.19
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1908, this cautionary vel from the Pulitzer Prize-winning author of The Jungle explores greed and corruption within the American system. Based upon actual events, Sinclair's muckraking milestone follows a group of power brokers who join forces for personal gain, triggering a stock market crash and financial chaos throughout the world.
- Author BiographyUpton Sinclair was a prolific author, committed socialist, and political activist who gained enormous popularity when his 1906 novel The Jungle exposed conditions in the U.S. meat-packing industry. In 1943, he earned a Pulitzer Prize for his series tale, Dragon's Teeth.
- Author(s)Upton Sinclair
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/03/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight204 g
- Width161 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.