All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe financial book you never knew you always needed, The Money Fountain is a fable that follows the journey of a sports star who falls into the hands of Destiny and her network of money mentors and ends up learning the secrets of creating wealth, growing wealth and the importance of paying it forward. Written by a financial expert who believes that everyone can achieve financial independence, the authors chose to share his financial kwledge through a playful narrative so that readers can better understand how simple the steps really are. Setting the story in his home country of South Africa, the author positions rugby player Ash as the student and creates a unique and varied cast of characters to be his financial tutors. After rocketing to fame and fortune, Ash falls from grace into the debilitating world of debt. But the author's personified version of Destiny isn't done with the main character yet. On his bleak flight home, she introduces him to TK and redirects him onto the path of the Money Fountain. It's simple, TK tells Ash. Even if you are poor you can become wealthy. Creating wealth and growing wealth is available to all, matter how difficult your circumstances. Everybody can be financially free. TK goes on to introduce the three secrets of the Money Fountain, describing them as each having an operating system. Once you get the operating systems in place the fountain starts flowing, he explains. To learn the three secrets, Ash is tutored by different money mentors who share their kwledge as a way of paying it forward-a crucial part of the Money Fountain philosophy. As the story continues, Ash's narrow views of financial success expand to include the value of family and friends and the pleasures of everyday life. But there's still real money involved, too. So, while the authors story reminds readers that life is valuable and that we live t just to accumulate things for ourselves, but-more importantly-to benefit each other and the world as a whole, he also describes a truly tangible route to wealth accumulation. Along with Ash, readers will learn about the Magic Penny, Conscious Wealth, and other money concepts as the tutors tell their enlightening financial tales, revealing the secrets of the Money Fountain, one by one. Financial success has never been explained so simply! A self-help guide written as a fable, The Money Fountain is easy to read, easy to understand, and easy to practice. Learn how to create wealth, grow wealth, and change the world by paying it all forward. This book is great for college students and twenty-something's at the beginning of their financial lives, but will also be helpful for older people who may think it is too late for them to achieve financial success. According to the authors, Destiny smiles on the old as well as the young; all it takes is a listening ear and a humble heart for Lady Luck and her fellowship of financial tutors to set you on the path to real and lasting wealth-and they are just a book away.
- Author BiographyRobert John Van Eyden is an academic who was appointed an associate professor of financial management at the early age of 24, teaching business economics, financial management, and investments. His PhD focussed on the application of neural networks and the forecasting of share prices. In 1995, his PhD thesis was published as book, entitled The application of neural networks in the forecasting of share prices by Finance & Technology. Over his 20-year career in the financial markets, he has spent time as a quantitative analyst, fixed-income analyst, head of bond sales, global head of research, and the CEO of a stockbroking firm. Respected for his business and personal skills, Robert is particularly noted for finding common-sense solutions to often complex problems. He actively participates in and is passionate about making the world in which he operates a better place to live. P D Wells has enjoyed a rich and varied life. As an entrepreneur, his initiatives have included working as an art director for the movie industry and owning a cafe and theatre in Observatory, Cape Town, where he initiated a community magazine, festivals, and a park project. His social conscience and public spirit led him to adventures in Australia in health care and environmental issues, serving as artist-in-residence at a children's hospital and at Aboriginal centers. Peter holds a degree in fine art and a diploma in education and small business operation. He illustrated his first book, Adventures in East Africa, with his own watercolours. He has also written Above Eden: A Journey to Enlightenment.
- Author(s)Robert J Van Eyden
- Date of Publication29/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.