All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Money Men is the first in-depth look at the most interesting men to have held the office of Treasurer of Australia. Former Treasurer Chris Bowen brings his unique insider perspective to reveal the lessons learned from the successes and failures of twelve treasurers. From the first pioneer, George Turner, through to Wayne Swan, former Treasurer Chris Bowen uses his unique insider experience to feature stories of courage, intelligence, intrigue and discord and emphasises the importance of successful partnerships between the Prime Minister, Treasurer and Treasury. Containing comprehensive interviews with many former Treasurers and senior bureaucrats, The Money Men provides an exclusive insight into Australia's most important ecomic office.
- Author BiographyChris Bowen was elected to federal parliament as Member for Prospect in 2004 and McMahon in 2010. He was appointed to the Federal Labor Party's frontbench as the Shadow Assistant Treasurer and Shadow Minister for Revenue and Competition Policy in 2006, and appointed Treasurer by Prime Minister Kevin Rudd in 2013. He is the current Shadow Treasurer. Chris Bowen is married to Bec and has two children, Grace and Max.
- Author(s)Chris Bowen
- PublisherMelbourne University Press
- Date of Publication03/08/2015
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCarlton
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintMelbourne University Press
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.