Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.92+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImagine living for an entire year without money. Former businessman Mark Boyle did just that and here is his extraordinary and compelling story. How do friends and family react? What do you eat? How do you wash? Mark Boyle finds out the hard way and explores the troubling consequences of our obsession with money. Encountering cuttlefish toothpaste, seasonal foods, paper made out of mushrooms, and compost toilets, Boyle puts the fun into frugality and will inspire you to question what really matters in life.
- Author BiographyMark Boyle founded the 'freeconomic' movement in the UK. A former economics graduate and business director, his website (justfortheloveofit.org) receives up to 30,000 hits a day and has become a hub for community sharing with over 18,000 members. He is a columnist for the Guardian and Ethical Consumer magazine and he has been interviewed by a variety of national media, including Sky News, BBC Radio Four, Daily Mirror, Daily Mail, Telegraph, and The Times.
- Author(s)Mark Boyle
- PublisherOneworld Publications
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOneworld Publications
- Content Note3 illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.