All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a global overview examining monsoon variability in South Asia, Australian, South America and North American, as well as a focus on glaciers and monsoon systems. Monsoon systems are important components of the Earth's climate and play fundamental roles in water and energy balances. The variability and changes in the monsoons affect millions of people and the ecomies of many countries. This book presents the physical mechanisms involved with monsoon systems, including recent modeling advances addressing climate changes and future projections. The Monsoons and Climate Change will be of interest to both graduate students and researchers.
- Author BiographyDr. Leila M. V. Carvalho is an atmospheric scientist and specializes on the study of the monsoons and climate change Dr. Charles Jones is an atmospheric scientist and specializes on intraseasonal variations and its impacts on a range of climate processes.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication14/12/2015
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleSpringer Climate
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note94 black & white illustrations, 11 colour illustrations, 2 black & white tables, 94 colour tables, biography
- Weight561 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byCharles Jones,Leila Maria Vespoli de Carvalho
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.