Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe thirteenth title in the new Usborne Very First Reading series, designed for younger children to introduce them to reading together with their parents. Parents and children take turns to read from the page (the text clearly marked for who should be reading) and as the books progress in the series the adults read less and less and the child more and more. There are puzzles at the end to check the child's understanding of the text and guidance tes for the parents. Beautiful illustrations help to motivate beginner readers.
- Author(s)Mairi Mackinnon
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/2010
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleUsborne Very First Reading
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 13
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mike Gordon,Carl Gordon
- Interest Age4+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.