About this product
- DescriptionThe Monster Next Door, George wants to be a monster, just like his neighbour Green. Green wants be rmal, just like George. What happens when they swap families for a day? Read it yourself with Ladybird is one of Ladybird's best-selling reading series. For over thirty-five years it has helped young children who are learning to read develop and improve their reading skills. Each Read it yourself book is very carefully written to include many key, high-frequency words that are vital for learning to read, as well as a limited number of story words that are introduced and practised throughout. Simple sentences and frequently repeated words help to build the confidence of beginner readers and the four different levels of books support children all the way from very first reading practice through to independent, fluent reading. There are more than ninety titles in the Read it yourself series, ranging from classic fairy tales and traditional world stories to favourite children's brands such as Peppa Pig, Angry Birds and Peter Rabbit. All-new, first reference titles complete the range, with information books about favourite subjects that even the most reluctant readers will enjoy. Each book has been carefully checked by educational consultants and can be read independently at home or used in a guided reading session at school. Further content includes comprehension questions or puzzles, helpful tes for parents, carers and teachers, and book band information for use in schools. The Monster Next Door is a Level 2 Read it yourself book, ideal for children who have received some initial reading instruction and can read short, simple sentences with help.
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- Weight88 g
- Width144 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.