All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA mathphobic boy faces ather dreaded evening of multiplication when a monster suddenly appears in his room and offers him a deal he cant refuse. After a quick signature on a contract, the boy's problems are solved, and his homework is ready to turn in the next day. At first, everything adds up perfectly. But when the boy's math kwledge is tested at school, his troubles begin to multiply. What did the fine print on that contract read? In paragraph seven of clause ninety-three, ?If you don?t learn anything, do t blame me!? When the bill comes due, will our hero have the money?and the math skill?to subtract that wicked monster from his life once and for all?
- Author(s)Danny Schnitzlein
- PublisherPeachtree Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachtree Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width237 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bill Mayer
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.