All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe harrowing title tale from this collection recounts the experiences of an African-American coachman who becomes horribly disfigured after rescuing his employer's son from a fire. A study of race and tolerance as well as the challenges posed by deformity, this major work is accompanied by The Blue Hotel and His New Mittens.
- Author BiographyAmerican author Stephen Crane (1871-1900) is best known for his Civil War novel, The Red Badge of Courage. He was prolific throughout his tragically brief life and posthumously recognized for his innovative blend of naturalistic and impressionistic qualities.
- Author(s)Stephen Crane
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/03/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleDover Thrift Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight77 g
- Width132 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.