Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionWhen I was a child, I loved looking at my beautiful moon, as I liked to call it, surrounded as it was by stars and I would imagine that they were telling each other stories to pass time. And during the day, the powerful sun shone down on people who were looking for the road to happiness. These daily and nightly spectacles inspired me to write The Moon has a date with the Sun. The sun and the moon make me think of people who pass by without looking at each other. This story is about an impossible love, friendship and differences. I am certain that everybody, like my Little Cloud, has a mission on Earth. It's up to each of us to find his own....
- Author BiographyI was born in 1977 in Charleroi, Belgium. Charleroi is called the black city because of its mines but the inhabitants have hearts full of colors! I was the youngest child, reserved, very close to my mother, and with a vivid imagination. My mother was a storekeeper and many people were passing through all day long. I was discretely looking at them from far and according to their attitude, was imagining their conversations and was bursting out laughing!!! Later on, building self-confidence thanks to theater and tennis playing, I developed one of my aptitudes: my sense of humor! Sense of humor is very powerful but you need to learn to control it. It helped me gain friends, protect myself from my enemies, and understand that the world can be looked at from a different angle. My sens of humor taught me to put things into perspective and to stay positive. Today I am a fulfilled adult, loving my wife and our two beautiful boys. My children are immersed in my sense of humor which I use to make them respect the rules at home more smoothly but as well to show them they can look at things differently. I warmly recommend to use humor without limits!
- Author(s)Marc Geller
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dr Robert Henry
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.