All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author was inspired to write this book when he was traveling with his children on a moonlit night. This book is about what transpired that evening. Sharing makes us all feel good. The message in this book works for children, adults and even countries. The author is a Palestinian-American Muslim man, who is married to an American Jewish woman. His hope for the world is that we will learn to share because it is the right thing to do.
- Author(s)Kayed S Khalil
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.