All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHuman beings first set foot on the Moon on July 20, 1969, marking one of the most important events in the history of space exploration. Since then, scientists have continued to learn more about Earths sole natural satellite. Readers will learn what it is like to walk on the surface of the Moon and what role the satellite plays in the solar system. They will also find out how scientists first began studying the Moon and how they are continuing their exploration today.
- Author(s)Christine Taylor-Butler
- PublisherC. Press/F. Watts Trade
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleTrue Bookspace
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC. Press/F. Watts Trade
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.